Frequently Asked Questions
• How long does it take for the Booth to be set up?
Usually within an hour and 1/2. The setup and put down time does not come out of your hire period.
• How much space do you need?
The Mirrors take approximately 3 ft by 3 ft, but you will need space for your guests, somewhere to put all the props etc. The Backdrops are 8’ wide and 8’ tall (approximately 8 x 8x 5 would be ideal floor space (but we have worked in a lot smaller areas).
• Do you provide any Props?
Yes we have premium props and hats for all occasions
• Does an attendant stay with the Booth?
Yes, there will be 2 attendants there to help your guests for the duration of the hire.
• What type printer do you use?
We use a Pro. dye sub printer. The photos are 4x6 and printed in seconds and do not smudge.
• Do you provide a Album?
We can provide an album for a nominal fee (included with some packages).
• Can we select Black & White images?
Yes, just a click of a button.
• Have you got a Green Screen facility?
Yes. There is no additional charge for this!
• Do you have insurance?
All our equipment comes complete with Public Liability and is fully PAT tested.
• Do I need to pay a deposit?
A $150 deposit secures your booking & balances paid 14 days before your event.
• Do my guests have to pay to use the Booth?